Model Number - POE14-050
- Input Voltage Range - 36 to 56V DC; Receives power from either data or spare pairs
- Input Current - 0.6A (DC) 36 V DC at maximum load
- Inrush Current - 0.4A maximum
- Regulation - Line and Load +-5%
- Ripple - 12 & 13.7V models 120mVp-p. 5 & 3.3V models 75mVp-p.
- Efficiency - 72% (typical) at maximum load and 48V DC
- Output Power - 5V
- Limit - 12.5W at 55-57V DC
- Operation Temperature - 0 to +40C
- Non-Operation Temperature - -25 to +65C
- Operation Humidity - 5 to 90%
- Immunity - ESD: EN61000-4-2 Level 3. RS: EN61000-4-3 Level 2. EFT: EN61000-4-4 Level 2. Surge: EN61000-4-5 Level 3. CS: EN61000-4-6 Level 2. Voltage Dips: EN61000-4-11. Harmonic: EN61000-3-2. Note: CS, Surge, Harmonics and Dips tested with POE20U.
- EMC - EN55022 Class A
- Dielectric withstand (HI-POT) Test - 1500V AC for 1 minute, 10mA
- Insulation Resistance - Primary to secondary: >10M Ohm 500V DC
- Short Circuit Protection - Output can be shorted permanently without damage
- Over Voltage Protection - By Zener clamping
- Indicators - Green LED – Output Good
- Input and Output Data Connector - RJ45
- Delay - 2 Seconds maximum at turn on
- Output Connector - Center Positive Barrel 9mm x 2.5mm x 5.5mm. Tip is user changeable for other sizes.
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.